Thoughts for Tuesday (on Wednesday), Guest Post: Suzanne Bates
As we approach the middle of Q1, I challenge you to ask yourself these questions:
- Does my calendar each day reflect my personal and professional priorities for this quarter?
- If not, what steps am I willing to take to prioritize what is important?
- What single “big rock” would it feel great to have accomplished this quarter, if I can choose just one?
- What beliefs need to change so that I can get out of my own way?
- How might I take care of body, mind and spirit, so I have the energy to succeed?
“Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answers.”
-William S. Burroughs, American writer
“Guest post by Suzanne Bates, CEO of Bates, a Boston-based firm that helps leaders influence the world through executive coaching, group learning programs and executive presence assessments. Suzanne is bestselling author of Speak Like a CEO, Motivate Like a CEO and Discover Your CEO Brand (McGraw Hill). Visit www.bates-communications.com to subscribe to Suzanne’s weekly Thoughts for Tuesday column.”